Why Is Your Diet Not Working?
- The first thing you should know is that not everybody loses weight at the same reate. Some people lose weight more quickly, while others more slowly. And the less you weight the more difficult it will be for you to lose weight.
- You do not really have to stop eating after 7 p.m. As long as you do not eat more calories than you should, you are fine. However, if you are eating too much, it does not matter whether you do not eat past 7 p.m. Too much is always too much.
- Skipping meals is definitely not helping you lose weight. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat as often as possible, but small portions.
- Do not avoid carbs. You need carbs in your diet.
- You also need fats. Not all fats are bad fats.
- Do not avoid gluten and dairy if you do not have to.
- Do some strength training! It will not turn you into a body builder.
Good luck! We hope that this will help you!