The Rules Of A Gentleman
We know that many people imagine a man from 18th or 19th century when somebody says the word “gentleman”, however, it is not what we mean. Every man should be a gentleman. Yes, even now! Here are some simple rules that will help you distinguish a real gentleman from just an ordinary man.
- Dress for occasion. A real gentleman always chooses his outfit carefully and he never dresses inappropriately. Clothes are always important.
- A real gentleman has good posture. He stands straight, he looks confident.
- A gentleman is never, ever rude to a woman. No matter what age she is.
- A gentleman opens doors for women, pulls out the chair for a woman, offers to walk her home, etc.
- A gentleman minds his language. Always.
- A gentleman never drinks too much alcohol or gets drunk.
- He is always on time or early, never late.
- And he gives women some good compliments.
- Gentleman pays on dates. Not all of them, but on the first ones. Or if he asks the woman out.
- A conversation with gentleman is always meaningful.
Well, all you have to do now is try to find a real gentleman! Good luck!